Covid-19: For danish and foreign tourists
Precautions related to covid-19: For danish and foreign tourists
At the Port of Anholt we observe the authorities’ instructions and strongly advise all our guests to do the same.
The following guidelines apply at the Port of Anholt. Foreign tourists should be particularly aware of paragraph 7:
1. During the high season (week 27 to 32), boats will be moored side by side as usual. We believe that it is possible to keep a distance of 1 metre to other persons. This also applies, when you pass other boats to go ashore. Keep a distance and show regard. If you prefer a longer distance, we recommend that you visit our island during the low season
2. The grill area is open. All authorities’ current requirements for distance and assemblies apply.
3. The Sailor House is open and the sailors’ room, kitchen facilities and bath rooms may be used. All authorities’ current requirements for distance and assemblies apply.
4. Show consideration for other persons in the toilet building. A distance of minimum 1 metre to other persons must be observed.
5. Toilets and bathing facilities are cleaned and disinfected on a daily basis. All contact surfaces in the Sailor House will be disinfected regularly. Disinfectants are available at the entrance to the toilet facilities, at the vending machine, and in the kitchen.
6. The port office will be located outdoors this summer. Here, you can meet the harbour master and the other personnel. They will help you as usual.
Tourists from abroad
Tourists with principal residence in EU, Schengen Countries and UK:
Take good care of each other.
Don’t forget that you can find the Danish National Board of Health’s current recommendations on sst.dk